- NGenerics now has a Silverlight version in this release. The assemblies have been compiled against Silverlight 3.
New data structures
- Single-Valued (i.e) not KeyValuePair version of the RedBlackTree.
- A generic version of the priority queue that can have a key implementing IComparable, or any object with an IComparer instance.
- Added the Converter pattern under NGenerics.Patterns.Conversion.
- Added the Specification pattern under NGenerics.Patterns.Specification.
New Extension Methods
- ConvertTo, Serialize, Deserialize, and DeepCopy extension on Object
- ForEach extension on IEnumerable<T>
- IsSimiliar extensions on double
- Missing list extensions in Silverlight
Changes to existing data structures
- Added construction mechanism to Singleton - the Singleton value can now be lazy-instantiated.
- Removed the IVisitable interface and added extension methods for applying a visitor over any instance of IEnumerable<T>. (*breaking change*)
- Moved visitor-related classes to NGenerics.Patterns.Visitor (*breaking change*)
- Added FindNode method to GeneralTree.
- The previous version of the priority queue that accepts integers as keys has been renamed to ClassicPriorityQueue. (* breaking change *)
- Collection Add raised in ObservableHashList instead of Remove on RemoveItem
- Lots of internal housekeeping and refactoring to up the quality of the code base.
- More documentation.
- Upgrade to Sandcastle Help File Builder 184.108.40.206 Beta.
- Code Coverage is now at 96%.