There's been some long gaps between blog entries - simply due to the amount of time I can afford to write.
What am I up to these days?
- Still working my full time day job as a systems developer (I actually think it qualifies as a day-night job).
- Writing (and fixing) articles for CodeProject.
- Doing lots and lots of R&D (new frameworks / applications / general cool stuff are emerging at an incredible rate these days). I blame this one on Microsoft with all of their pre-release software.
- Spending lots of time on my studies (B.Sc. Hon in Information Systems). Didn't think it would take up this much time when I started it, but I'm almost there...
- Working on the next big thing, which will hopefully provide that handy additional cash flow.
- Spending time with the family ;)
- Trying to get some actual sleep in between.
I'm taking a break soon to spent all my time on a beach for a couple of days. LiveWriter is coming with, I'll post a pic of South Africa's beautiful coastline.